"Your move is my mission....proactive problem solver"
• GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute, held by only 18% of all Realtors®
• ePRO – internet professional, held by only 2% of all Realtors®
• GREEN – enables me to advise my clients on environmentally-friendly issues.
• ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative requires training and experience with buyers.
• SFR – Short Sale/Foreclosure Resource, enables me to guide my clients through the process of buying or selling distressed properties.
• CRS - Certified Residential Specialists – most prestigious of the designations requiring extensive education and proven production and experience
I know a thing or two about major moves. As a military child and as an adult, I have endured 27 major moves…interstate, intrastate, and international. Having bought and sold 8 homes in 5 states (including 2 new homes, 3 older homes which I renovated, and 1 home in foreclosure), I understand the concerns of buyers and sellers, the pressures that both experience, and what they expect from their Realtor®. My goal is to utilize my problem-solving skills to make your move as stress-free as possible. At Asheville Area Realty, a small boutique firm, our focus is on YOU....the client.
• Asheville Board of Realtors - Community Relations and the Affordable Housing Committees
• Member of the Board of Directors for Asheville Board of Realtors Services
• Member of Asheville Chamber of Commerce
• Member of Rotary International
• Member of Leadership Asheville
On a personal note, my family hails from New Orleans, LA, but I was born in Virginia. I hold B.S. and MBA degrees from the University of Alabama, and a Ph.D. in strategic management/international business from the University of South Carolina. I taught college for several years, but also have a diverse business background…banking, telecommunications, computer consulting, shipbuilding, and government contracting. As evidence of the merger mania, none of the companies I worked for bear their original names. Occupations were also very diverse including industrial engineer on nuclear submarines, systems analyst, payroll supervisor, and finance manager. I became known as a problem solver.
A lover of the outdoors, I enjoy several activities and have taught sailing in South Carolina and snow skiing in Colorado. I share my home with two cats or it may be more accurate to say they allow me to live with them.
As a Realtor, I enjoy working with people and helping them accomplish their real estate goals with humor and minimal stress. Call me, an energetic, friendly, proven negotiator and problem-solver.
p: (828) 553-9019
a: Asheville, NC 28805